The New Rsps Of All Time!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Top posters
Get Owned (102)
Welcome to guides and tutorials. I_vote_lcapWelcome to guides and tutorials. I_voting_barWelcome to guides and tutorials. I_vote_rcap 
Owner Killzone (87)
Welcome to guides and tutorials. I_vote_lcapWelcome to guides and tutorials. I_voting_barWelcome to guides and tutorials. I_vote_rcap 
Co-Owner-Silly (78)
Overload (47)
Admin Sot (43)
Mod Trevor (15)
Admin Sims (14)
Realize (12)
Sk8ercory (12)
Mod Chase (5)
Poll
Are you an Active User?
Owner Killzone
Welcome to guides and tutorials. I_vote_lcap0%Welcome to guides and tutorials. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Get Owned
Welcome to guides and tutorials. I_vote_lcap33%Welcome to guides and tutorials. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Sk8rcory
Welcome to guides and tutorials. I_vote_lcap0%Welcome to guides and tutorials. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Admin Silly
Welcome to guides and tutorials. I_vote_lcap17%Welcome to guides and tutorials. I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Admin Sot
Welcome to guides and tutorials. I_vote_lcap17%Welcome to guides and tutorials. I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Admin Sims
 0% [ 0 ]
Mod Chase
 0% [ 0 ]
Realize
 17% [ 1 ]
Overload
 17% [ 1 ]
Miranda
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Latest topics
» mdfools intro
Welcome to guides and tutorials. EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:33 am by mdfool

» The NEW Screenshot Of Killzonescape V1 Beta
Welcome to guides and tutorials. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:09 pm by Eskimo

» Eskimo's Staff application. (Patrick it's me)
Welcome to guides and tutorials. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:34 pm by Eskimo

» Client Layout
Welcome to guides and tutorials. EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:10 pm by Gfnoob

» Can i be admin again and gfx apprintice
Welcome to guides and tutorials. EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:09 pm by Gfnoob

» Sorry for inactivity.
Welcome to guides and tutorials. EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:08 pm by Mod Trevor

» Happy Signitures All
Welcome to guides and tutorials. EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:01 pm by Mod Trevor

» Sorry guys...
Welcome to guides and tutorials. EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:47 pm by Get Owned

» Here it is my 100th Post
Welcome to guides and tutorials. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:35 pm by Get Owned

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Welcome to guides and tutorials.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mod Trevor

Mod Trevor

Welcome to guides and tutorials. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to guides and tutorials.   Welcome to guides and tutorials. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:28 am

Welcome to the Guides/Tutorials section of our forums.
Here you can post picture guides or video guides on how to complete quests, how/what to do for minigames, or how to train skills.

a few rules on the videos and pictures.

1. Make sure there is nothing that may offend other viewers that watch the video.
2. No offensive language or swearing in the videos.
3. Make sure you explain how to do what your doing in the video
4. If its a picture guide make sure you circle or show which button you are needed to press or be specific on what you need to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Get Owned

Get Owned

PostSubject: Forgot Something   Welcome to guides and tutorials. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:39 am

No explicit Content
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mod Trevor

Mod Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to guides and tutorials.   Welcome to guides and tutorials. EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:04 pm

ha taht too thanks bro:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to guides and tutorials.   Welcome to guides and tutorials. Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to guides and tutorials.
Page 1 of 1